From black heads, to wrinkles, acne, fine lines and enlarged pores, today one price drop can help combat any imperfection. Today we put the iCleansing facial brush you see making its rounds on the infomercial circuit to the test, by viewer request!
Spa microderm abrasion treatments can be $150 to $250. Medical spa treatments with a dermatologist can be $450 or more. One tool used by dermatologists and spas across the country brings you similar benefits.
Just as you would brush your teeth in the morning and at night, you can now brush away imperfections and exfoliate for under $40. Click the play button to watch one of our local viewers put my deal pick to the test.
With just a few minutes a day, the iCleanser can work against light scarring, acne, black heads, sun spots, wrinkles, fine lines, enlarged pores and more.
- Dermatologist-designed Exfoliation Cleansing System
- Renews skin texture
- Ultra-compact design is waterproof and shower-friendly
- Intelligent microchip detects how hard you brush against skin and adjusts accordingly
- Ideal for all skin types including sensitive skin
- One charge gets you 50 uses or more and lasts at least one month!
- FDA certified
- Smart system remembers your face and preferred intensity
- Lowest-recorded today
- Doctor approved and dermatologist recommended
- Used in spas throughout our region and across the country
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this station, Amazon Live and others. Neither Matt nor this station are compensated by the brands featured here. Prices are subject to change at any time and products are expected to sell out.