BROWNWOOD - The City of Brownwood and Brown County are experiencing sporadic 911 outages. If you have an emergency, call 911. If this does not work, call 325-646-5775 and the call will be transferred to the Law Enforcement Communications Center.

Telephone repair crews are currently working to identify the problem. Additional information will be provided as available.