4-year-old boy passes following Abilene apartment fire

4-year-old boy dies after fire apartment

ABILENE - 4-year-old boy, Liam Hardy has died as a result of the apartment fire in South Abilene on Wednesday morning. 

Liam's uncle, Benjamin Reed told FOX15 tonight that his nephew was pronounced dead at a Lubbock hospital. Reed also added that his sister, Ashley Hardy (Liam's mother) is in stable condition, but is suffering from severe burns. Reed said Liam and his mother had one final moment via video chat before he passed away. 

A youcaring.com page has been setup to assist the family. To donate CLICK HERE.

 

© 2017 KXVA-TV


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment
TRENDING VIDEOS