911 outages in Brownwood/Brown County

BROWNWOOD - The City of Brownwood and Brown County are experiencing sporadic 911 outages.  If you have an emergency, call 911.  If this does not work, call 325-646-5775 and the call will be transferred to the Law Enforcement Communications Center.


Telephone repair crews are currently working to identify the problem.  Additional information will be provided as available. 


© 2017 KXVA-TV


To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment