Get the biggest deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
This Friday, I'm pleased to add some more frugality to the mix for a one day only deal that could score you a Dell laptop for $119.99! Before we get to why this type of discount is being offered today, let's examine the savings.
Dell Inspiron laptops in the 3000 series bridge the gap between a netbook, tablet and full-fledged laptop. Compact with a solid screen and full-size keyboard, you can't fulfill every task on a smartphone or tablet. This laptop enhances your productivity and frees you from tablet and phone work on the go.
With a good amount of a RAM (4GB) given the $120 price and a full year subscription free for Microsoft Office 365, this Inspiron is worth a look. While it's by no means a powerhouse and is ideal mostly for basic computing tasks, it is perfect for travel, movies, streaming and Microsoft Office work wherever you happen to be.
Why are we seeing this sale? The Dell Store attempted a virtually identical sale (that was $10 more) on President's Day. It appears as though not all stock was sold and Dell is now clearing stock through Staples.
Features of the Dell 11.6" Inspiron laptop:
- AMD A6-9220e 1.6GHz dual-core processor
- Microsoft Office 365 one year subscription included
- 11.6" 1366x768 (720p) LED-backlit LCD
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB eMMC storage
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Lowest recorded price for a laptop with these specs for 2018 and 2019
BUY NOW: 52% Off Dell 11.6" Inspiron laptop + 1 year Office 365
**Deal is expected to sell out quickly today
More from DEALBOSS:
- $30 jump starter that works from inside your car
- The best stainless steel cookware set for under $100
- Best $20 Belkin deal will fast charge your iPhone anywhere
- This $30 gadget will help park your car
- Eye pads at their lowest prices of the year
Who is Matt Granite?
- Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.