Get the biggest deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
The Gaines empire is expanding.
Joanna Gaines, who gained fame as the host of HGTV's "Fixer Upper" along with her husband Chip, has launched a new line of home goods for Anthropologie. The Gaines also run several businesses as well as a magazine, and they have a line of home goods available at Target. In addition, Joanna Gaines' first children's book is available for pre-order on Amazon.
Her line of products at Anthropologie range from this $2,598 hand-knotted rug to this $10 mini candle. "This exclusive collection of globally inspired rugs and pillows invites you indoors," the Anthropologie website states.
You can expect that the new line of products will be met with excitement by the Gaines' devoted fanbase.
What do you think of the new Joanna Gaines line at Anthropologie? Leave a comment at Facebook.com/DEALBOSS and let us know!
MORE FROM DEALBOSS
- The best weighted blanket is on sale for Valentine's Day!
- How to get New Balance shoes on sale for up to 65 percent off today
- How to get three extra days of battery life from your smartphone
- Does CBD oil work? Here's how it can relieve pain through a spray
- This Shark vacuum is cheaper than a Dyson but just as powerful
The station’s journalists were not involved in writing this story. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the retailer that sells the product if you make a purchase through a link on this page.