Get the biggest deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
Are you ready for spring? Not sure if you have all the gear you need to finally get outdoors after the long, cold winter?
There are good opportunities to save this week on jackets and more from two top brands.
You can click here to get as great half-zip fleece from Columbia for under $20. That's a savings of 43 percent, as Matt Granite wrote on Tuesday. A zip fleece can be a key addition to your spring wardrobe, as it can function as your primary coat on warmer days or it can keep you cozy if you wear it under a heavier jacket on colder days.
If that deal sells out, or you're looking for a different outdoor item, you'll want to check out the sale on The North Face at Backcountry.com. You can find discounts of up to 50 percent on jackets, backpack and more.
Which do you prefer: The North Face or Columbia? Leave a comment on Facebook.com/DEALBOSS and let us know!
MORE FROM DEALBOSS
- The 10 best President's Day sales and deals for 2019
- How to get a laptop for $127, and other doorbusters from Dell
- Amtrak is having a flash sale; buy one ticket, get a second free
- There's a huge sale on Kate Spade right now, and this code can save you even more
- How to get three extra days of battery life from your smartphone
- Does CBD oil work? Here's how it can relieve pain through a spray
- This Shark vacuum is cheaper than a Dyson but just as powerful
The station’s journalists were not involved in writing this story. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the retailer that sells the product if you make a purchase through a link on this page.